- Este evento ha pasado.
- 3 to 5 attendees: 10% discount.
- 6 to 10 attendees: 15% discount.
- 11 to 20 attendees: 20% discount.
- + 20 atendees: 25% discount.
Master minds second edition
Digging into the biology of learning we will be able to teach english effectively with the brain in mind. In this workshop we will include 5 tenets of brain compatible learning. Through music, movement and collaboration we will outline classes that include critical thinking, meaningful content,emotional engagement and intrapersonal development.
Attendees can enjoy a coffee break and visit our sponsor’s stands.
Grit has been defined as passion and perseverence for long term goals. How do we teach kids how to stick to objectives? Can passion be taught? How do I keep students motivated in the long the run? Can we we fight apathy in the classrooms? How do we help them interweave resilience within the learning process? Cognition and emotion work together in a seamless, integrated way to help us persevere in a task. Thus, to teach grit effectively, educators need to help students cultivate both cognitive and emotional aspects. In this session, we will build knowledge on how to achieve this interaction, and we will shed some light on the importance of passion and perseverance in the learning process.
Objectives- Participants will gain knowledge on:
- The definition of GRIT and its intrinsic elements.
- How grit is measured and why it´s important.
- The most important findings of educational research related to grit.
- Why passion matters.
- The heart- mind connection
- Essential elements of Grit.
- How to develop grit- a hands-on approach
Certificates will be handed over at the entrance of the auditory.